Lithuanian autoentrepreneurs association (LAA) – is a non-profit organization, which consists of auto business companies (vehicle and necessaries dealers, repairing of cars) of Lithuania. The membership in the Association is voluntary. The Association represents interests of auto businessmen in The Government, Parliament, Ministries, Media and same kind foreign organization. The great part of LAA members is presenting the most famous foreign manufacturers.
The LAA was organized in 1994. The Constitution and other state laws are the basis of the LAA activity. The LAA is prepared to co-operate with other organizations (Lithuanian and foreign), which are interested in car business, car safety and environmental problems.
The main aims of the LAA activity - to eliminate problems, which hinder development of auto business in Lithuania; to make better organizing of a work; to bring up society to use more safer and cleaner vehicles and its component parts.
- To discuss suggestions and to offer changes to documents and laws to the Parliament, Government and ministries, other organizations, which would help to develop auto business;
- Enter into relations with same kind foreign organizations, to organize (or take part in) conferences, other meetings about auto business questions in Lithuania;
- To co-operate and cast a new light on auto business problems in mass media;
- To propagate ideas of safer and cleaner traffic;
- To propagate high culture of costumers serving, using of innovation, to discuss questions of ethics;
- To organize teaching and qualification rising process of the LAA members employers.